Once the LiPo battery pack has been fully charged using the included USB battery charger, install the battery into your Real Racer as follows:
- Lay the Real Racer car down so that the battery compartment faces upwards:
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screw on the Battery Compartment Cover:
- Correctly orient and align the connectors and push the plug into the socket on the battery pack (note the warning below), then insert the LiPo Battery Pack into the Battery Compartment:
Forcing the battery connectors with incorrect polarity will result in damage to the car electronics.
CONNECTORS ARE KEYED. Ensure correct orientation BEFORE plugging in the battery.
NOTE: Markings on car connector facing outwards:
- Replace the Battery Compartment Cover and tighten the screw using the screwdriver. Do not over-tighten.
- Turn ON your Real Racer using the power switch. You’re now ready to race!