Please follow these steps to use the Kobotix FPV headset:
- Turn on your Real Racer, launch the app and press the Headset button on the bottom toolbar to enable FPV mode. You should now see two smaller identical video feeds on your phone, instead of the single full screen video feed. (NOTE: If this is your first time enabling headset mode, you’ll need to perform the headset calibration. Follow the in-app instructions).
- Place your phone into the headset with the screen facing the optical lenses as shown in the image below:
- Take care to place your phone in the position indicated by the green arrow in the image below. DO NOT place your phone into the position indicated by the red arrow:
- If necessary, you can adjust the width of the phone support tabs as indicated by the blue arrows above, to match the width of your phone.
- Close the headset compartment and make sure that it is securely locked.
- Wear the headset and adjust the straps to make sure it fits your head securely and comfortably.
- Adjust the optical lenses until you can see clearly.
- You are now in the driver’s seat. Pick up the controller and you’re ready to race!